JellyPages.com

Thursday 29 May 2014

Last time performance at school :)

Im just a simple girl . Thank you for my friends and family that always supporting me
in singing . But with this talent that God has gave me.I will use it wisely to praise Him by singing in choir in choir at sunset mass :)

I want to tell you guys something .
I dont know why I been thinking about calvin this few days .
Maybe last time i have been together with him for a long time .
lol why should i think bout that crap again. 

I've been feeling better since I was single :3
nothing to worry about .
I just need to care about my studies , families and friends and my own problems .


Spm is getting nearer . yay cant wait to finish school :3
of course im gonna missed school but dont mistake by that . I just gonna miss my friends , the 
feeling i get when i performed at stage , the crazy and fun moments at school .
But sorry for the homework , im not going to miss you guys wkwk .
I cant wait to be pretty like my seniors after they finish school
and now im in the process to achieve success in life .

No comments:

Post a Comment